Brent,

I agree that we can use our OBSERVATIONS of the dimensional relationships
of particulate events to construct a meaningful THEORY of space. Newton did
it. But Einstein found that it really didn't quite work out and came up
with a new theory. But now we know that doesn't quite work out either and
we need a new theory that unifies QT and GR and resolves quantum paradox.

So now I suggest a new THEORY to address these problems. So NO, I am NOT
confusing observation and theory. I'm going back to the actual ontological
nature of the actual observations and working from there towards a new
theory of dimensional space.

And I claim that though the OBSERVATIONS are empirical and repeatable, that
the THEORY of space is a logico-mathematical construct or edifice, rather
than anything physical.

Edgar