It is clear in the reasoning.

What reasoning step between contraception and the problems that is produced is
wrong?

it does not matter if you like it or not, if you go against your inner program ( I tell you in machine terms, that is the level that people here understand) The consequences are clearly expressed above.

I donĀ“t know how to express it more explicit terms. Do you need in binary numbers? Modal logic?

these are the consequences at the social level. At the personal level the consequences of "not believe the inner voice" that is, "going against your own nature", or in machine terms that you may understand as machines, "going against the goals of your own inner program" is, of course, unhappiness in the personal sense and maybe suicide.

It is necessary that I explain why?

No it's not necessary to explain why all those dire consequences happen -
because they don't.

Brent
"True, secular values can turn a civilization inside out. In post-Christian Europe, entire nations have been plunged into endemic health, skyrocketing education and hopelessly low rates of violent crime."
    --- Austin Dacey, NY Times 3 Feb 2006