On 11 Jul 2014, at 19:41, John Clark wrote:

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 1:37 AM, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If the MWI is correct, the electron spin question is equivalent to the teleporter question.

No it is not and I've given my reasons why it is not over and over and over and over again. If you disagree with my reasons then fine but don't act as if I've never responded to them before.

And we reply to all of your posts, showing that the point you make are either trivial and non relevant, or consists in just not answering the question, or playing a semantic game, like saying "ambiguous" instead of indeterminate.

You say, that after the duplication the fist person is in both cities, but this, although true in the 3p view, is not what is described in *any* 1-view, and so you don't answer about what you (when you are still unique in Helsinki before the duplication) expect to *live* after pushing on the button. It cannot be "W & M": that prediction is refuted in BOTH diaries, which contains all the first person descriptions relevant for the question asked.

Repeating an invalid argument over and over and over and over again does not make it valid.

You could also study AUDA, Arithmetical UDA, which is the UD Argument without thought experiment, and it is the main subject of the thesis (in computer science). You really seem to be under influence, because you dismiss AUDA without ever giving *any* reason. UDA is AUDA for the babies, really.

Bruno

  John K Clark