> On 09-Oct-2014, at 11:42 pm, Platonist Guitar Cowboy
> <multiplecit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 8:20 PM, Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hmm. Please read this blogpost and let me know if this meets your
>> 'demonstrating factual accuracy in this sense here, of course.':
>> http://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2014/06/dhu-al-qarnayn-polar-regions-of-earth.html?m=1
>>

> You changed the subject and focus. Why?
>
> I did not refer to your blog but to this:
>
> http://www.foundalis.com/rlg/Quran_and_science.htm
>
> You said you disagree and I asked why, which you ignored.

In the foundalis link you sent, under 1.2, it quotes Quran Chapter 18 and goes
on to discuss the verses in it. It discusses Dhul Qarnayn's travels. Therefore
I sent my blogpost' link. I have presented my study and interpretation of other
aspects of Chapter 18 also in my blog listed under blog archive. I sent that
link just as an example.
If you find the approach not critical enough, perhaps you can do it in a more
scientific manner, if it interests you.
I can critically try to understand the Quran, looking up meanings and science
research on the topic, but I cannot take the falsifiable approach simply
because I'm convinced that the Arabic text of the Quran is from God, the
Master-Creator, while scientific knowledge is what we are discovering. So, for
me personally, the scripture takes precedence.
Samiya