On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> performing His butchery on you not for a million years, or a billion years
> or a trillion years but for a INFINITE* number of years.
>

> God sent us in this world and provides sustenance for all of us whether we
> remember Him or not. He gives freely to all in countless ways: the oxygen
> we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the education that feeds
> our minds, the knowledge and feelings that nourish our hearts, the natural
> beauty that provide for our senses of sight and hearing and so on. God also
> provides wealth and comfort in varying degrees. God does not discriminate
> on the basis of faith in this world, as here we all have equal opportunity
> to believe or reject. And God keeps inviting to forgiveness. However, God
> warns of a Day when all mankind has a meeting with God, an appointment that
> must be kept, and God warns that after that God will forget those who
> forgot God in this world, and so they will suffer in Hell with nothing but
> scalding water to drink and food that will not nourish.
> The beauty, delights, comforts and nourishment of this world are only a
> preview of the appreciation of God for those who appreciate Him in this
> world, without being able to directly see Him, but realise, acknowledge and
> appreciate God's existence through His signs.
>

> *Scripture does not report if the infinity is denumerable or if the number
> of years in hell being tortured by a loving and compassionate God can be
> put into a one to one correspondence with the set of Real Numbers.
>
> > It is of no benefit to Allah to punish anyone
>

> And yet according to both Islam and Christianity God uses all of his
> infinite power to punish people for the slightest violation of one of His
> many monumentally silly rules. When you look at the way God behaves in the
> Quran (or the Bible) can you detect any fundamental difference from the way
> Satin behaves? The only difference I can see is that God won the war and is
> a little more powerful, so the only reason to join God's team rather than
> that of His competition is that God is a bigger school yard bully than
> Satin.
>
> > the doors for repentance are open till a person is about to die. It's
>> only when the veil is lifted and a person sees the angel of death that the
>> chance to repent and believe is over.
>

> So if a man was a good person for 80 years but in the last 3 seconds of
> his life during his death agony in a concentration camp he screamed "damn
> God"  he goes to hell. But if Hitler said "there is no God but Allah and
> Mohamed was his prophet" one second before he put a pistol in his mouth and
> pulled the trigger then Hitler goes to Heaven.
>

> God knows what's in our hearts and minds, and is not deceived by our
> appearances and our lies. He grants faith only to the willing heart. We
> have no way of knowing whose faith is accepted or otherwise, hence cannot
> comment on it. I just pray that we die as Muslims, well pleased with God

it appears that all such persons have the ability to read our minds.
I of course have no proof that such is true,
but it does seem consistent with a mind/body reality.
But the point is that if such is true
then knowing "what's in our hearts and minds" is not limited to god.
If so we on earth must be great entertainment for the dead.
Richard