John Clark wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    >  Are you claiming that your anesthesiolgist only gives you drugs
    until you appear unintelligent?

I am claiming that when I receive anesthesia I become both unintelligent and non-conscious. I am also claiming that when any of my fellow human beings receive a anesthesia they behave unintelligently, but I can make no conclusion of any sort regarding the effect the drug has on their consciousness UNLESS I assume that the Turing Test is valid and Darwin's Theory of Evolution is true.

Why don't you just ask them if they were conscious during the anaesthesia? Or don't third party personal reports count as evidence in your scheme?

Bruce