On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> ​> ​
> I am still waiting for an explanation about your two recent posts which
> contradicted themselves.

​What are you talking about?​

​> ​
> The first person remains singular for both copies.

​Yes, and BOTH copies are absolutely convinced that they are the Helsinki
man and BOTH are correct, I think you agree on that. So it makes sense to
ask what one city the Moscow man sees and​
 it makes sense to ask what one city the
​ Washington man sees but it makes no sense to ask what one city the
Helsinki man will see. ​

​> ​
> One is:
> ​ ​
> I am in Helsinki. I push on a button. I find myself in a box, I open the
> door, and I see Moscow. (and for Bruce: and yes, I am conscious of Moscow
>  and of my consciousness (life, experience, first person stories) here in
> Moscow.
> ​ ​
> I definitely get the bit "M".

​Bruno continues to use a personal pronoun smokescreen to cover logical
contradictions.

*I* have defined "*I*" as any chunk of matter that behaves in a
Johnkclarkian way, and before* I *pushed the button *I *already said that*
I* would see Moscow and turn into the Moscow man, and that is exactly
precisely what happened. ​

​So *I *did not receive one single bit of new information after *I* pushed
the button. ​

​> ​
> The other is:
> ​ ​
> I am in Helsinki. I push on a button. I find myself in a box, I open the
> door, and I see Washington. (and for Bruce: and I am conscious
> of Washington  and of my consciousness (life, experience, first person
> stories) here in Washington. I definitely get the bit "W".

*I* have defined "*I*" as any chunk of matter that behaves in a
Johnkclarkian way, and before* I *pushed the button *I *already said that
* I* would see Washington and turn into the Washington man, and that is
exactly precisely what happened. ​

​So *I *did not receive one single bit of new information after *I* pushed
the button. ​

No need for Bruno to post a reply, *I* already know Bruno's response,*
I *confuse
the peepee with the poopoo (or maybe it's the poopoo with the peepee). But *I
*have already given a clear non contradictory definition of the personal
pronoun "*I*", what is
Bruno Marchal
​'s meaning of that word?​

 John K Clark