On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 6:01:06 PM UTC-7, John Clark wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 1:53 PM, Lawrence Crowell <goldenfield...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> ​> ​
>> *It is not hard to see that at this rate we will trash out all forests by
>> the end of this century.*
>>

> ​
> Things are changing so fast I think its pointless to
> ​try to solve
> problems that won't occur for 80 years, it would be like demanding  the
> ​
> Wright Brothers
> ​
> solve the problem of congested airports before they built their first
> airplane.

*Sounds like a braindead republican meme, aka whistling past the graveyard.
Obviously, there are some actions we can take NOW which would abate, and
possibly avert the worst consequences, some of which might be UNsolvable 80
years hence. Did that ever occur to you?But what can I expect from someone
who firmly believes the Joe the Plumber scenario discussed previously? AG*