> On 13 Apr 2018, at 18:05, 'scerir' via Everything List
> <everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Bruce:
>
> 'As has been explained, entanglement is the consequence of any interaction
> whatsoever. Measurement is just a particular kind of interaction, one that is
> controlled and monitored, but otherwise not special.'
>

> It seems (to me) also interesting the scheme to create, "ex post", distant
> entangled atomic states.
>
> https://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/9810013
> <https://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/9810013>
> Sometimes this seems also called "time-reversed EPR"
>
> https://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0205182

The second paper is quite interesting and is a good review, notably of Hardy
thought experiment, which was itself a good recap of QM weirdness (even with a
single particle interference).

I have use a similar argument that QM implies acting on the past (a long time
ago, before Aspect experience), but I was assuming realism, which seems here to
be just the mono-universe hypothesis. Again, with the multiverse or better the
relative state theory (Everett), there is no physical action on the past, but a
self-localzation---in which relative branch we, and our coupled observer that
we can eventually meet (not the others!), are.

Bruno