The Kantian view is that *reality* is actually really real. It is there
whether there are any of us (or anyone else) thinking beings around to
agree about or argue about anything.

What people agree (or disagree) about, "intersubjective" or otherwise (and
it is questionable these days in 2019 what agreement there really is) are
*theories
of reality*.

And theories of reality are just that.

BTW: Today is Kant's birthday [b. 22 April 1724 -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Kant ].

- pt