On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 7:47 AM Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *John Clark is not human and* [...]

I think your obvious rage and frustration comes from the fact that you are
unable to coherently express your views no matter how fast you wave your
arms around.

> *> he is unable to ask expectation questions about the next moment of his
> own live without proper pronouns...*

In my everyday life I have no problem with using personal pronouns, I use
them all the time, but in my everyday life I do not have access to one of
Bruno's Personal Pronoun Duplicating Machines and most of the time I am not
contemplating the nature of personal identity.

John K Clark