On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 11:32 AM Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  *i'm as able to talk about my future expectations as I am now,
> duplication or not change absolutely nothing about that,*

OK I have no problem with that, I can accept the fact that you are going to
be duplicated but that will not change your expectations. And perhaps your
expectation is to see Santa Claus's workshop but I really don't care. I
don't care about what you expect to happen, I'm interested it what actually
turned out to have happened.

 John K Clark