From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Cc: goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 11, 2020 8:26 am
Subject: Re: Trump is on drugs

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 8:58 PM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> the vileness of the pro-BLMTifa democrats.

I don't know what that is.
> I used to vote exclusively, team dem,

And I used to vote exclusively team Republican the party of Lincoln, but they
started to lose their mind and I started to have severe misgivings about them
long before Trump. I can tell you the exact day the final straw fell and I
officially switched party affiliations from Republican to Democrat, it was
October 17 2013; that was the day the Republicans came within 45 minutes of
defaulting on the national debt. I could no longer ignore such colossal
irresponsibility.
 John K Clark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv042EYX3fWPQ%2BoCX6Aipuh6voMxqnNqP1MdcuiWUFBARQ%40mail.gmail.com.