From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, Dec 20, 2022 2:07 pm
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On Tue, Dec 20, 2022 at 1:48 PM Dylan Distasio <interz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd point out that the large majority of people in the US now have concerns
> over these particular vaccines

If they do it's because of constant scaremongering about the safety of the mRNA
 vaccine from right wing anti-science religious nitwits who think "The
Flintstones" is a documentary. And I'd like to point out that thanks to the
Covid mRNA vaccine having been given 12.7 billion times we now have superb
information about its safety and, although NOTHING is 100% safe and even if
there was you could never prove it, without a doubt it is one of the safest
medications in the history of the world, it has already saved millions of lives
and unless the epidemic of stupidity and misinformation intensifies it will
save many millions more.

rnw

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv2C921nJDWMsKQW01cnfd%2Btou9pcj%2B0wLAR1dQqgRCV4g%40mail.gmail.com.