From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Cc: meekerbr...@gmail.com <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 20, 2022 12:41 pm
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On Tue, Dec 20, 2022 at 11:39 AM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 > Statically we are looking at 1/100 of vaccine recipients. That a lot of
people sick and then dead.

BULLSHIT! And it is people just like you spreading this sort of quack medical
advice that is killing people, thousands and thousands of people every fucking
day.

uty

Such a nice little proggie puppet!
Delightfully cheering.
It looks great for DeSantis. If people oppose him, it won't be for have a grand
jury look at the malpractices of the Dem party funder$.
Back to the science article, and we are talking about 2 things.  Statically we
are looking at 1/100 of vaccine recipients. That a lot of people sick and then
dead. Secondly, these are young people. who went along and then died. No
pre-screening, just Dem insistence and coercion about taking the drug. People,
including families of those who may have been killed, will likely seek
retribution.