Well, young people have died so let us see if it is probable that it was
instead some unknown or underlying medical condition, rather than mRNA? It's a
good reason to see, furthermore of researcher can tag the cause ahead of people
getting vaccinated.

Here is Nature with a 2 day old article on all
vaccinations.https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-04341-9
Here the CDC's view on the
vaccinations-https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Here is CNN report indicating that reactions to the jab appear
minor-https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/24/health/covid-antibody-response-vaccines/index.html

Here is Kaiser monitoring
reports-https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/24/health/covid-antibody-response-vaccines/index.html

Here is Public Health Toronto with a related
summary-PDFhttps://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/epi/covid-19-aefi-report.pdf?sc_lang=en

Here is from the British Medical Journal calling for more research because of
the deaths triggering concern.https://www.bmj.com/content/379/bmj.o2527

The Journal
Science-https://www.science.org/content/article/heart-risks-data-gaps-fuel-debate-covid-19-boosters-young-people

Last, researchers ain't gawdz.
https://www.science.org/content/article/we-made-mistake-omicron-origin-study-retracted-after-widespread-criticism

Moral? We should find out if the mRNA vaccines do cause harm to a few, Even
if-DeSantis becomes president.Joe gets elected to a 2nd term.Trump ascends the
presidency a 2nd time an appoints Lawrence Crowell his Science Advisor and JC
his NASA Administrator. AOC ascends the presidency with brilliance and panache!
To Jesse, I am good with whatever is found by researchers so we can better
protect patients as necessary, and decrease mortality. You defended Jason Resch
when he had the audacity to suggest we look at anything that could treat COVID
as being an agent for mortality reduction. A Shonda! "Help Help me Shonda!"
I conclude that work is being done by the FDA that would offer treatments for
Covid while avoiding injecting patients who have any vaccine vulnerabilities
(if
proved!!).https://www.fda.gov/drugs/emergency-preparedness-drugs/coronavirus-covid-19-drugs