I studied what Joe did, before I criticized him. He banned fracking on public
lands, then he didn't.  When prices went up in 21, he rescinded the ban. He
hemmed and hawed about drilling in Alaska, and then decided to drill. He has
gone back and forth about ocean drilling.
Now, I could present evidence of my assertions, but you are not interested in
such, because it rubs against your party-loyalty, which is the only 'faith' you
have. This is probably more than myself, so each to their own!
About the mRNA, you deliberately avoid wanting not only yourself, but anyone
else from seeing if there has been unintentional fatalities, from the 12.7
billion shots? In any case, the grand jury move by D will go ahead. Will it
have any impact, I don't know? Is there any cover up involved? I don't know?

Has there been deaths from the vaccinations? I don't know? All I say is, let's
have a look?Is your primary reason for objecting to the grand jury medically
based? Obviously not. Is it politically driven as a thing for democrat voters
to rally to as a cause against DeSantis? For sure.
Will this work as a political strategy for the DNC to pursue against DeSantis
to thwart having to run against him in 2024? No. He has been too successful as
a governor to be defeated by something only the democrats insist on, Protecting
their campaign contributors, Pfizer & Moderna $$$. Most rank and file democrats
will not care that much about their party's deep pocket funders. This is a
fact.
Do republicans seek to protect THEIR campaign donors? You bet your sweet ass we
do! Who am I talking about? Fossil Fuel producers and Defense contractors $$$.
Am I trying to harm Pfizer and Moderna because they send Schiff money? No. They
will send the DNC money whether I stomp my feet or not.
So, now that we've got that all solved.....