On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 7:47 PM spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> *> Well, young people have died so let us see if it is probable that it
> was instead some unknown or underlying medical condition, rather than mRNA?
> It's a good reason to see, furthermore of researcher can tag the cause
> ahead of people getting vaccinated. Here is Nature with a 2 day old article
> on all vaccinations. *
> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-04341-9

And you think that article supports your position and that of the
Republican death cult?! You think that when the journal Nature says
that "*global
vaccination rates have hit their lowest point since 2008*" they were
applauding that fact? I don't think so. I think it supports my position
that you haven't even read most of the many many links you typically spew
out in nearly every post, I think you just type in something into a search
engine and then vomit out the first dozen hits to the list.

uvx