From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>;
meekerbr...@gmail.com <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 21, 2022 10:05 am
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 9:20 AM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> So, you are indicating you are incurious about a mandated drug because it
> offends your political views?

No, it indicates I am incurious about YOUR medical opinions and advice because
they are entirely determined by your political views as is your worldview about
the very nature of reality itself. For you everything boils down to politics,
and politics boils down to nothing but just figuring out who bribed who. It's
interesting, cynics and very naïve people have a lot in common, one believes
nothing anybody says and the other believes everything everybody says, so
neither needs to use any brain power whatsoever.

> Golly, something like this may save lives. Naw! The Fauch has ruled this
> off-limits. Or was it Wollensky? If I was them, I would not be opposed to the
> search for any reactions from the vaccines, unless they themselves were
> involved with Pfizer & Moderna policies or a cover up? Then, its lawyer-up!

I would say that over the last 2 years the 3 greatest heroes have been Dr.
Fauci, Pfizer, and Moderna, millions of people who are now alive would be dead
without them, and yet those are the ones you choose to demonize. And I have no
idea who "Wollensky" is, but if you don't like him then he's probably a pretty
fine fellow.
oyu
2de

How magnanimous of you to volunteer for this vitally important activity!
However, given the fact that 12.7 billion shots have already been given don't
you imagine this has already been done, and done many many times by people with
vastly greater knowledge and experience with the complex science of statistics
than you have, in fact even greater than the mathematical knowledge that the
wonderful Ron DeSantis has?

> Personally, I hope there is nothing to the mRNA accusation.

Of course there is nothing to the ignorant mRNA accusations, but that doesn't
matter because the accusations will NEVER stop, not as long as the world is
full of right wing anti-science semi-illiterates, just as the accusations that
the moon landing was faked will never stop, or that a crashed interstellar
flying saucer has been in a secret military base in Roswell New Mexico for 75
years, or that Jewish space lasers cause forest fires. This is because a belief
that did not come into existence by reason cannot be destroyed by reason.

ojm

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv1J90bSzdbc-ERa0e%2BpUuomEVUFrZk9BuOkihKbtFZtBQ%40mail.gmail.com.