On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 3:07:48 PM UTC-6 spudb...@aol.com wrote:

> Am I trying to harm Pfizer and Moderna because they send Schiff money?
> No. They will send the DNC money whether I stomp my feet or not.
>
> So, now that we've got that all solved.....

Sure big pharma sends money to the DNC poohbahs, at about the same rate
they send money to the RNC poohbahs. The financial, banking, corporate
world sends money to both parties, that way they have money influence over
elected representatives. It is even simpler than what you think. Please,
stop listening to political trash; political media crap is largely meant
for people with bad brains.

LC