From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>;
meekerbr...@gmail.com <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 21, 2022 7:38 am
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On Tue, Dec 20, 2022 at 7:22 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> I am willing to investigate to see if there are any problems with mRNA
> vaccines.

How magnanimous of you to volunteer for this vitally important activity!
However, given the fact that 12.7 billion shots have already been given don't
you imagine this has already been done, and done many many times by people with
vastly greater knowledge and experience with the complex science of statistics
than you have, in fact even greater than the mathematical knowledge that the
wonderful Ron DeSantis has?

> Personally, I hope there is nothing to the mRNA accusation.

Of course there is nothing to the ignorant mRNA accusations, but that doesn't
matter because the accusations will NEVER stop, not as long as the world is
full of right wing anti-science semi-illiterates, just as the accusations that
the moon landing was faked will never stop, or that a crashed interstellar
flying saucer has been in a secret military base in Roswell New Mexico for 75
years, or that Jewish space lasers cause forest fires. This is because a belief
that did not come into existence by reason cannot be destroyed by reason.
ojm