And then when the users come yelling, just point the finger to the
direction where blame goes. It's rather amazing how people won't go
complaining to a CEO or other decision maker level person.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Monday, July 08, 2002 3:14 PM
Posted To: Microsoft Exchange
Conversation: Unlimited Quotas
Subject: RE: Unlimited Quotas

It is possible that your best option is to do as I suggest and give them
the options well in advance of a crisis and then let the crisis happen.
You can even warn them along the way if you want.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services