--- In [email protected], Angela Mailander 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> To the question who are they and how do I know it:
> Briefly the way Hitler got made was this:  Two guys show up in 
Munich, both with a long string of aliases and both of them from 
abroad.  Nobody knows where they got their money, historians have 
looked and haven't been able to figure it out.  One of these two guys 
was hanging out with an agent of the Pope in New York City prior to 
showing up in Germany.  
> 
>

I'm afraid you're going to have to do better than this "two guys show 
up in munich" line.

What were their names, where did they live, any photos? Most 
importanntly how come I have read every book about WW2 I could find 
and have never heard this.

References please! or I will assume it is some "elders of Zion" type 
of conspiracy theory bullshit trying to exonerate one of the worst 
human beings ever.

          • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
          • ... Angela Mailander
          • ... feste37
          • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
          • ... feste37
          • ... Bronte Baxter
          • ... jim_flanegin
    • ... Marek Reavis
      • ... Angela Mailander
        • ... off_world_beings
        • ... hugheshugo
          • ... Angela Mailander
          • ... hugheshugo
          • ... Angela Mailander
      • ... new . morning
  • ... off_world_beings
    • ... Angela Mailander
      • ... off_world_beings
        • ... Angela Mailander
          • ... off_world_beings
      • ... nablusoss1008

Reply via email to