On Nov 19, 2007, at 12:14 PM, Angela Mailander wrote:

So, it is possible, and I find I often know what someone else is thinking. But there are literally millions of TMers. You can't have done enough of a study to determine what percentage of them are getting it. a

Honestly, I don't think many are left, at least compared to the numbers that started.

It's pretty easy to spot some of the more prevalent meditational issues (like falling asleep), esp. if you're a domer. It's only more recently we've actually had number of TM-sidhi people being investigated by experienced yogins for meditational disorders and damage. The reports I've heard are that it's a prevalent problem in long-term TM-sidhi people, as it tends to cause imbalanced awakenings and a host of issues. How prevalent? It's hard to say.