--- In [email protected], "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> 
> 
> --- In [email protected], TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> <snip> You will "have time" only if Jim allows you
> > to. He creates the world, remember?
> 
> 
> > Sorry Barr, it doesn't work that way. Despite your humorous 
attempt to
> > make me responsible for the universe you create, you have 
created your
> > own universe all by yourself, and continue to do so. Own your 
stuff
> > please. what other choice do you have?
> 
> 
> The resident FFL self-appointed 'enlightened guy' preaches
> contemporary new age baloney by suggesting that there are as many
> universes as people - as if there is no *universal*
> objective/subjective reality.
> 
<snip>

Your disagreement with me proves my point. If in fact there was just 
one objective/subjective reality, why would you disagree with me? I 
think that the only reason you do is that you see me challenging 
your view of what you believe to be an objective reality. But I am 
not challenging you as the creator of your universe John. I am 
validating it.

Reply via email to