--- In [email protected], "sandiego108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > --- In [email protected], "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> > wrote: > > > > --- In [email protected], "sandiego108" <sandiego108@> > > wrote: > > > > > > --- In [email protected], "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> > wrote: > > > > > > > <snip> > > > > No. You're ignoring what I posted from Guru Dev that there > indeed IS a > > > > universal subjective/objective reality which is ALL worthy of > > > > pursuing. Read it again and see if it's within your capability > to > > > > comprehend it: > > > > > > > <snip> > > > I both comprehend it and agree with it. That doesn't have > anything to > > > do with what I am asserting though. > > > > > > What you have presented from Guru Dev is a perspective on living > one's > > > life that leads to true happiness. > > > > > > You're conveniently ignoring that Guru Dev gave a description of > THE > > *universal* subjective/objective reality [Paramatma] - the *only* > one > > that can give *real* happiness. > > > Why are you then expressing such unhappiness here? > > If you truly believe in Guru Dev's description of "THE *universal* > subjective/objective reality [Paramatma] - the *only* one that can > give *real* happiness", your own words, then why are you unhappy > right now? Are you suggesting you are out of touch with such a > reality as you believe in? If that is so, who's reality are you in > touch with? Sure seems like there is more than one according to you.
I'm not claiming to be enlightened, Mr self-proclaimed 'enlightened guy'. You're the one who is fraudulently claiming to be enlightened. And changing the subject doesn't help your case at all. I also find it telling that you repeatedly snip 'my' arguments. Like I said, all any intelligent sincere seeker has to do is to compare your rhetoric with that of genuine saints like Guru Dev was quoted in this thread, to see that you're an obvious fraud.
