--- In [email protected], "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
<snip>
> No. You're ignoring what I posted from Guru Dev that there indeed IS a
> universal subjective/objective reality which is ALL worthy of
> pursuing. Read it again and see if it's within your capability to
> comprehend it:
> 
<snip>
I both comprehend it and agree with it. That doesn't have anything to
do with what I am asserting though. 

What you have presented from Guru Dev is a perspective on living one's
life that leads to true happiness. You choose to agree with it, and I
do also; we have both invited it in as creations of each of our
respective universes. We both find enough commonality with what Guru
Dev is saying to agree, "Yes, that makes sense and I think Guru Dev is
correct". Choices we make John, based on our perception. Based on our
will to believe Guru Dev. Enjoy your universe!


Reply via email to