--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > --- marekreavis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > snip

> > find
> > That
> > present
> > situation.
> > The
> > the

> > ignorance
> > >
> > > Good stuff! That feeling of "I" is pure awareness
> > > projected into mind. Like Deep Throat said,
> > "follow
> > > the money." But in this case it is "follow the
> > 'I'.
> > > Self inquiry will disolve that "I" into pure
> > > awareness.
> >

> > How is it that once the "I" is dissolved into pure
> > awareness, quite
> > often after some time the "I" reemerges?
> >
> > If the self disappears then what is it that falls
> > back into the
> > illusion? Or, put another way, what makes pure
> > awareness become not
> > so pure?
> >
> > Rick Carlstrom
>
> I don't have a clue. This is a good question for a
> guru such as MMY or SSRS.

Perhaps it's because the self never really disappeared, rather,
there was a vision of distinction between self and pure awareness.
Small self still exists as body and memory and that is what pulls
pure awareness back into "I". Could there be a difference between
enlightenment and liberation?

Rick Carlstrom