This was one of my first new age books I read some 38 years ago, and as I can't
seem to find much in the way of new reading material, my wife wanted to buy me
a book at Borders where she gets a 30% discount (as a teacher), and so she got
it for me.  I recommend it.  Deals a lot with the "missing" years in the life
of Jesus.  And to me, at least, it has an authentic feel.  Definitely expands
the boundaries of what is considered the traditional message of Jesus.