On Dec 31, 2010, at 2:21 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

> On 12/31/2010 10:54 AM, Vaj wrote:

> >> Are you saying kundalini preceeds prana? If so, I suggest that its the
> >> reverse. Prana is first balanced in ida and pingali, this then enables
> >> flow of prana up shushuma (often this is mistaken for kundalini). Then,
> >> kundalini can awaken and rise.
> > No there are pranas which have to be balanced for kundalini to take the
> > correct route, otherwise it can (for some people) short-circuit. Others may
> > just happen to have the right balance of mental disposition and outlook so
> > that they'll awaken in a balanced way.
> >

> That makes it sound more complicated than it really is. A guru may
> recommend some asanas or do shakipat on a chakra to help. And as you
> say for some nothing else is needed other than the meditation technique.

It's what people who help heal these folks or are what sadhaks into inner
tantra can use. Sometimes you need a brain surgeon and sometimes a nurse will
be sufficient. I'll tell you, I wouldn't want to do this level of pranic
healing and intervention unless I was thoroughly knowledgable and handling what
can go "wrong". So kudos to those who do.

I didn't need to learn the 14 meridian acupuncture system as part of my
practice, but I did. Once you know it, you can just scan your meridians, or
others, and check for imbalance. It becomes natural and easy.