>> If you've thought of another option, why don't you just say
> what it is instead of pretending to want to know whether I
> had another option in mind but somehow failed to mention it?
>
> (You might want to check out the earlier post I referred to
> first, though. It's #245240, from back in April.)

You're right about that post, of course; Vaj is completely wrong there, in a
way that certainly does cast some doubt on whether he ever actually practiced
the flying technique. But here, I was thinking he simply may have misread
Tart's meaning, as I myself did on first reading.

And I didn't pretend to want to know whether you had another option already in
mind but had somehow failed to mention it; I wanted to see if you could perhaps
come up with another option on your own, one that didn't automatically cast Vaj
as a liar. I am not saying he isn't one, you understand; I am just saying he
might not be. He may just be suffering from unconscious blind-spots and
shadow-projections, as are we all.