On May 2, 2011, at 7:00 PM, Peter wrote:

> Vaj, so what you are saying is that categorically no TM/TM-Sidhi practitioner
> could ever become enlightened because the technique(s) are fundamentally
> flawed. So all reports of enlightenment experiences are either lies are
> conditions of mind?

What I'm saying is that while there exists extraordinary evidence of
extraordinary states of consciousness in the scientific record (of various
yogis, etc.), currently no such extraordinary record exists for any TMers.

In the future, such extraordinary things may occur and be recorded honestly and
reliably. And there may be certain TMers who've realized all sorts of wonderful
things now or in the past for which we simply have no recorded record.

But as of this date no real record of exceptional or extraordinary states of
consciousness exists for practitioners of TM, the TM advanced techniques or the
TM Sidhi program.

So all ye braggarts; wire up or fess up. Or even better....

STFU.