--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@...> wrote:

> Vaj, so what you are saying is that categorically no TM/TM-Sidhi practitioner
> could ever become enlightened because the technique(s) are fundamentally
> flawed. So all reports of enlightenment experiences are either lies are
> conditions of mind?

Since everything out there is the product and perception/appreciation of the
conditioned mind, and is a lie (in that it is not substantive), well, yes.

Enlightenment IS a pretty funny concept. The concept posits bondage (addiction
is another word, but one that appears to freak people out)to impermanent mind
states and outer structures. Yet the latter is a mirage.

AS IF there is a bondage reality and an enlightened reality!