...That took a left turn, but not an unappreciated one...funny that in a state
of whatever-we-are-calling-it-these-days-I'll-settle-for-reality, not only does
reality appear, in whatever manifestation, and so does enlightenment or self
realization, disappear. Once we experience that the boundaries between
ourselves and the "others" are blurring, all bets are off. Which is not to say
we are psychotic, for we know who we are. Its just that it continues to
pleasantly and inexorably expand, that nebulous "sense of self".