--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@...> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 11:34 AM, maskedzebra <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>wrote:
>
> > RESPONSE:
> > 1. As soon as I stood up to speak Werner immediately approached me
> > physically while simultaneously motioning to his assistants (two) to help
> > him prevent me from continuing to speak.
> > 2. Werner was speaking over my voice as these two men gripped my shoulders
> > tightly, lifting me off the ground, carrying me out of the room, where they
> > dropped me down and closed the door. (Werner initially also inhibited my
> > physical freedom by putting his hands on my body. He then gave way to his
> > assistants and resumed his lecture)
> > 3. I suppose this was before teachers were not allowed to apply corporal
> > punishment to their pupils, or parents allowed to spank their children.
> > Obviously Werner would never get away with this violence [legal assault and
> > battery] these days—and his act would have been viewed as indefensible.
> > 4. Finally, if what I have said here is untrue, then Werner would deem this
> > story libellous. Landmark Education (even more so than Scientology) have
> > lawyers who will go after anyone who tries to tarnish the good name of their
> > avatar.
> > 5. I had light bruises on my arms from being ejected from Werner's lecture.
> >
> > The Landmark/Werner people: they do their business through word of mouth
> > only. But they keep their ears to the ground, and it is quite possible one
> > or more of them will challenge my account—maybe it has already happened.
> >

> Mein Gott!  This guy can write coherent sentences if he sets his mind to it.
>
> I'm sure the bag ladies will jump all over your description as the utmost in
> brutality, but I grew up in something of a rough and tumble world.  IMO,
> there's more much ado about nothing, as usual.   But I can see how very
> important this is to you and therefore should be important to the known
> world.  You are such a special person.  Being ejected out of a room,
> physically.  Such a crime.  It's clear you've carried the hurt of this
> grievous assault against your person and retold the story many times.
>
> The observation by another poster says it all.  This is a tough audience
> here on FFL.  You must be in great desperation because we're not all
> groupies gathered at your feet oooing and aaaahhing at your every word.  A
> leader without followers.  What a desperate situation to be in.

RESPONSE: Admittedly it is "a desperate situation to be in", but you know how
we missionaries think: maybe only one of the natives converts to Jesus, but
think of that: ONE SOUL SAVED FOR ETERNITY. So I must push on here, Tom, hoping
that something equivalent to the One Percent Effect will eventually kick in,
and people, without knowing why, will find themselves in accordance with
everything I say. Sure, it seems like a pipe dream right now; but as Maharishi
says, even if you have to drain the ocean one drop at a time, you still must go
on. I shall go on. I am the Don Quixote of FFL.