 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:00 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Great review of a controversial (because it's
right) book on screenwriting

LOL
Oh my dear sunshine
What a Stroke of Insight Speech.What a culmination of all the thoughts and
experiences I have had up to this very moment.
Reading this new neural pathways are forged, my neuroplasti-cied brain is
changing and  subtle altered.
C'mon give me more , Ann. You know with repetition only this  delightful
pathway you created in me  will and can  be strengthened

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> snip
> I wonder how many directors created their films in order to fire up the
> neuronal pathways of their viewers. I can see it now, Oscar speech: "And
> I want to credit my life-long desire to create a firing of neuronal
> pathways within the brains of my audience as the primary force behind my
> creative endeavors. May your neurons be forever stimulated, especially
> when I make a sequel to my current, award-winning picture. And a special
> thanks goes to my mom who was instrumental in creating my own neuronal
> pathways."

snip