http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqYEGt1iBW4
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqYEGt1iBW4>
It is the evening of the day,
I sit and watch the children play.
Doin' things I used to do they think are new.
I sit and watch as tears go by.
Mm..........Mm
  [http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/BqYEGt1iBW4/mqdefault.jpg]
'The original title was "As Time Goes By." It was changed to avoid
confusion with the song from Casablanca."
Do not miss the description and
Marianne Faithfull. As tears go by (incl.B.Epstein an P.Anka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9w2hJIqUk
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9w2hJIqUk>
and Faithfull live 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dweOoYHQ9ek

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> sniff, sniff, sob, sob, boo hoo to you, dear merudanda, I thought you
would understand, yes, and love, nay adore, my wonderful insights about
movies and neurons and such. Well that proves one thing: I should have
gone the route of whats his face and myths and deep brain structures,
collective unconscious and all that stuff. But no, I've succumbed to the
scientific warblings of salyavin and Dr. Dan Siegel and Dr. Lehary, all
these neuroscientists and their plastic heads! Anyway, kiss, kiss, glad
you're back for the nonce.

> ________________________________
it's right) book on screenwriting

> LOL
> Oh my dear sunshine
> What a Stroke of Insight Speech.What a culmination of all the thoughts
and experiences I have had up to this very moment.
> Reading this new neural pathways are forged, my neuroplasti-cied brain
is changing and  subtle altered.
> C'mon give me more , Ann. You know with repetition only this
delightful pathway you created in me  will and can  be
strengthened

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:
> >
> > snip
> > I wonder how many directors created their films in order to fire up
the
> > neuronal pathways of their viewers. I can see it now, Oscar speech:
"And