---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 "“Help comes only from the Unified Field,” - Do you have any idea how creepy
this sounds? I hope there aren't any genuine scholars reading this, they'd be
edging towards the door by now...

 When you say unified field you mean god. Why not just admit it? The idea that
there is a vast intelligence behind nature is ridiculous. It's a belief without
evidence. It also seems to be completely unnecessary as there isn't anything
that can't be explained without it. These aren't the hallmarks of a great
theory.

 I really have to disagree here, take a look. This is evidence enough for me...