wgm, one of the most interesting tidbits I've heard recently is that Maharishi
once explained enlightenment as the ultimate relaxation, though the person who
told me wasn't sure if the word was ultimate, but something along those lines.

>From my own experience I agree with this 100%. I notice that the more relaxed
>I am in activity, the more loving I feel. It's not rocket science!

Sometimes if I need to settle down in activity, I'll simply track my next five
breaths. No trying to slow it down. No trying to deepen it. Just paying
attention to my next five breaths. So far, it works every time.