Tell you I guess since I'm talked about him over the years and posted his videos and folks commented on him (and some visited him). His site has expired as his son failed to renew the domain name but here is his YouTube channel. He passed away of heart failure two years ago this month.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Swami999

He's not the only guru by a long shot who thought the mantras came about by trial and error instead of being "cognized". So they were "recognized" instead.

On 10/11/2014 12:20 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Please tell us who your tantra guru is?

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:04 PM
*Subject:* Re: 399652Re: [FairfieldLife] The Happiest school in San Francisco

The biggest problem with TM is though it tried to be secular it is not secular enough. Maharishi goofed by saying that the mantras are meaningless sounds. They are "attributed" to the Hindu pantheon but are really just sounds. The pantheon itself is made up as analogies to forces in nature. It just so happens that those sounds work well and may be better than others. Even my tantra guru thought they were arrived at by trial and error. And as I have mentioned many a time beej mantras can be used by anyone and it doesn't take a puja to activate them. It's long mantras like the Advanced Technique that required special handling.