[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Sidhi
> trying
> and

> > required
> > suggestion
> need
> > the
> > > trends

> > guy
> trip
> > account
> > came
> in
> > > the
> > can
> > > after
It
> > was
> > the
> > bandied
> He
> > > was
> get
> > > 10%
> > think
> > movement.

> TM-
> > us
If
> > we
> did
> > > not
Every
> > > month
MMY,
> > not

> > > always
> > so
> > > > >

> > > Huh, I would think it would be TM first, not asanas, since
that
> is
> > > what people were taught prior to the sidhis..
> > >
> > What you think is one thing - what Nandkishore said is another
> > thing. I was wondering myself why he did not mention TM and TM-
> Sidhi-
> > technique.
> > Ingegerd
> >

> Perhaps because he thought you meant what priorty to give to the
> program other than TM? At that point, perhaps he and MMY weren't
sure
> how effective the TM-Sidhis would be while asanas and pranayama
were
> definitely worth doing as a priority. Of course "priority" can
mean
> what you do first, not what is most important...

The question was quite clear, including the whole program with TM
and everything. It will only be speculations about what he meant.
But the answer was that if we did not have time for the whole
program, at least do Asanas and Pranayama. Maybe Nandkishore belongs
to another Indian Tradition where Asanas and Pranayama is the most
important?? Maybe other things. The first thing - I skipped when I
was short of time was Asanas and Pranayama - and gave the priority
to TM and TM-Sidhi. My experience is that the effect of TM is
stronger when I do Asanas and Pranayama.
Ingegerd