--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer

> > > back
> > > me.

Sidhi
> > > always

> > > as 'proof'!  I
> required
> suggestion
> > > totally
> the
> > trends
> > > in
> > > who's the

> guy
> > > MMY was
> > > details of that
> > > India
> > > Westerners. So
> > > experimenting on
> account
> > > from one of
> came
> > > out when
> > the
> > > UK in
> can
> > > get one of
> > after
> > > the
> was
> > > still
> the
> > > research.
> bandied
> > > about
> > > countless hours
> > > foisted on him
He
> > was
> > > tickled
> > 10%
> > > of the
> think
> > > this
> movement.
> > > Although
> > > folks who were
> > >
> > > A group of Norwegian TM-Teachers, including me, did learn the
TM-
> > > Sidhi-Techniques in 1978 directly from MMY, for free. MMY gave
> us
> > > the techniques and explained how they worked. Nandkishore was
> > > sometimes with him. Once we asked a question to Nandkishore: If
> we
> > > do not have time to do the whole program, what should we give
> > > priority". His answer was: "The Asanas and the Pranayama". I
did
> > not
> > > understand why he did not say "The TM-Sidhi-Techniques". Every
> > month
> > > we did send our experiences with the TM-Sidhi-Program to MMY,
> not
> > > always telling the truth. It was some kind of Mass-Hypnosis -
> > always
> > > waiting to fly in the air. But we did not pay for the courses -
> so
> > > maybe we were among the students that MMY tried out the program
> > > with.
> > > Ingegerd
> > > >

> > Huh, I would think it would be TM first, not asanas, since that
is
> > what people were taught prior to the sidhis..
> >
> What you think is one thing - what Nandkishore said is another
> thing. I was wondering myself why he did not mention TM and TM-
Sidhi-
> technique.
> Ingegerd

Perhaps because he thought you meant what priorty to give to the
program other than TM? At that point, perhaps he and MMY weren't sure
how effective the TM-Sidhis would be while asanas and pranayama were
definitely worth doing as a priority. Of course "priority" can mean
what you do first, not what is most important...