On 10/16/2014 9:03 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

100% Bullshit. This is ALL ABOUT YOU and Barry and Sal. I have no clue as to your motives, but NOBODY, except the three of you, sees you as three Mother Teresas, in drag.

/MJ just admitted he was an informant, so you should not be surprised if he sends in reports to John Knapp at the TM-Free blog. Both Barry and MJ are consistently posting false flag messages to the discussion. This is all a matter of record - the fact is that Barry is writing science articles about your TM practice - it's all about YOU./

Head in the sand pie in the sky - whether you put your heads up or down you wind up in the same place, buried in denial of the facts. Some of us "naysayers" do the world a service by informing people who innocently are curious about TM to warn them of getting involved with a bona fide cult.

*From:* "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:20 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 50,000 new Flyers now

It is pathetic the little thrill each of these naysayers gets, upon their thousandth time "discovery" of some impropriety by the Movement, or Maharishi. They could be doing so much better, with their lives, and loved ones, if they would spend less time denigrating, and more time seeking. From what I can see of the three of them, they do very little in real life. Perhaps slinging all the insults is the best they ever feel. Definitely true of that Barry character, who only seems to stand tall, on the backs of others. Sad lives, and I wouldn't trade places with any of them, for anything..

Sal, it's always a pleasure to hear the disaffected cry how the TMO has reached a "new low"

Oh, how many times do we have to hear that?

As though, you were really "pulling for the organization" up to this point.

Please have a bit of self reflection. It will do all of us, and especially you, a world of good.

Pretty please.  With sugar on top, maybe?