 Ann,

 These are good quotes which adequately sum up the attitudes of atheists.

 LOL, adequately sums them up if you want your own narrow viewpoint bolstered
you mean.

 Everything is a mystery. What people think and why they think it is
mysterious. How I can put one foot in front of the other is a mystery, even if
someone thinks they can explain the mechanics of it there remain at least 50
mysteries within that act alone. The biggest mystery being what is motivating
the desire to put one foot in front of the other. My life is nothing but
mystery, I have enough mystery to keep me busy for 1000 lifetimes so don't
start claiming that those who have opinions about something lack the capacity
to embrace mystery because to do so is to fall into the very trap you are
claiming others are already floundering in. I mean, you're the guy who requires
the rigid scientific methods to strip down every mystery. You're the one who
can't seem to abide something if it isn't clearly documented and disassembled
right down to the boring nitty gritty. So don't talk to me about "mystery".