 "Barry is just testing memes to see what happens when they are activated."

 Wrong, Taxius. Barry is insulting people. Barry is cursing people's beliefs.
Barry is denigrating people, distorting who they are, and treating them with
incredible disrespect. We are not his guinea pigs. He, rather, has become quite
a specimen of craziness and abuse, under the scrutiny, of those he
inadvertently attracts, through his antisocial behavior. You are a fool for
taking his emotionally unbalanced state, for some sort of wisdom. Grow up, and
smell the reality.

 Xeno appears to be that "kindly" uncle who thinks up every excuse for why his
nephew, while being roaring drunk, pukes on the dinner table then falls into
his soup after abusing his aunt with profanity and insult. Xeno is either a
misguided enabler or he simply doesn't get it.

"The TMO memes specify that we are in a state of ignorance, not knowing the
nature of reality. But were we actually in the state of ignorance, we would not
have the capability to correctly evaluate what we were told because we would be
using delusional thinking to evaluate ideas such as transcendence, states of
consciousness and so forth, so our following this system of thought about
reality would essentially be an act of insanity, that is, mental illness."

 Yep, absolutely correct. That is why we practice TM, to clear past
impressions, so that we can one day see reality, as it is, not as we think it
should be. Otherwise, we would remain impaired, as you say - in a state of
ignorance. There is no way to follow the knowledge associated with TM, without
doing TM. It makes little sense, like reading automobile service manuals,
without owning or driving a car.

      • Re: [F... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]