 From: "curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: FFL Hating Turq and Belief in God is a form of
mental illness

--In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

For some unknown reason you used to put videos on youtube of your "performance"
which explains my impression. If you do no longer feel they are representative
that's Ok, we all move on. Are they still there or did you wisely delete them ?

M: I believe the video documentary short of my work done by CNN is up, is that
what you mean?

The point is that you don't know anything about what success I have had in my
field, you are making up a story about me to suit your agenda. I am not
objecting to your opinion of my music. That is your business and I appreciate
your listening to form one. My music needs to satisfy me and the people who pay
me to play it. I really don't care about anyone who doesn't like it, that is
none of my business. No artist pleases everyone, that is the nature of the
business and we are all entitled to our own taste.

What I object to is your assumptive bullshit about how well I support myself
with my music. I am in the middle class here probably, just like you are in
your country. I am very proud that I achieved this for the last 8 years on my
music and musical education alone without a "day job" so common for people in
creative fields.

Your assumptions of what busking is or what buskers earn compared to club gigs
is based on complete ignorance. It isn't my job to educate you. I actually
prefer that people believe what you do about it. It keeps amateurs off my spot.
But after 20 years you might conclude that it is worth my time during tourist
season.