--- jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sounds pretty crazy. So the beef was with SSRS
> supposedly not being
> true to his roots a la TM? Or were there specifics
> with regard to
> the sugar coated poison thing? Hell of a label by
> the way...

Actually it's a great label. Quite the compliment from
MMY in "guru speak." It was never clear what Dean's
beef was. My understanding was they thought SSRS was
"stealing" TM people to join his movement or taking
advantage of his former association with the TMO to
get members. None of this was or is true, of course.
SSRS wanted to teach Sudarshan Kriya within the TMO
and asked MMY if he could. MMY told him to go out on
his own to teach it. He didn't leave MMY for over a
year after MMY told him this.

http://farechase.yahoo.com