Makes sense.

 It also makes it easier to commit suicide the next time around. Before you
know it, you're in a cycle of suicide at the drop of a hat. It's an impression
that will come back to haunt you life after life..

 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 8:27 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Is it Moral to Commit Suicide?

 I recall Charlie Lutes take on the subject that though suicide is frowned on
in the yogic traditions he could see doing when facing prolonged agony like
from a slow death by cancer.  In the eastern traditions including Buddhism they
believe that if you commit suicide you get stuck in some "middle world".

 The published suicide mantra is of the maran class and is also an Agni mantra.

 On 11/06/2014 04:27 AM, Share Long sharelong60@... mailto:sharelong60@...