 From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] There may be a God after all...  :-)

Richard will occasionally surprisingly posts something of interest so I look in
the cellar for any responses to what I posted.  I think he knows most people
could care less if he went to Costco or Whole Wallet.  He just enjoys being
annoying.  But even you might have liked reading the link to the rather
extensive history of Laurel Canyon.  After all you were there.

On 11/07/2014 01:45 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>I just noticed that the folders I created in Yahoo Mail to store unread posts
>from the people actively stalking me -- Ann, Jim, Steve, and Richard -- were
>surprisingly empty.
>

>Maybe they've actually stopped posting their crap, I thought, so I checked the
>Post Count post and it shows that Richard is still the verbal diarrhea king
>and that the others still seem to be posting as much as always. So then I
>scrolled through the list of incoming posts on the Yahoo Groups reader (Neo),
>and their stuff seems to still be appearing there, too. It's just not getting
>to Yahoo Mail. Go figure.
>

>I'm just posting this to see whether Xeno (who created similar macros) or
>anyone else has noticed anomalies like this, creating a difference between
>what arrives on the FFL website and thus is visible in the Yahoo Groups reader
>(Neo), and what arrives in your email feed.
>

>Whatever the cause, color me properly grateful.
>

>Whether it's <genuflect> God saving my macros from having to route posts from
>these four to a trash folder that I then have to empty from time to time
>unread, or some other cause, it's All Good. Praise the Lawd!
>

>If it's really the work of God, I may evencontribute to a Maharishi™ yagya
>just to thank the dude for his efforts, and for having the same taste in who
>to throw in the trash bin that I do.  :-)  :-)  :-)

  • [FairfieldLife]... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]