Richard will occasionally surprisingly posts something of interest so I look in the cellar for any responses to what I posted. I think he knows most people could care less if he went to Costco or Whole Wallet. He just enjoys being annoying. But even you might have liked reading the link to the rather extensive history of Laurel Canyon. After all you were there.